Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Following my midterm today and after the second day in a row running on too little sleep and too much caffeine, I had something that I rarely achieve but often lust after…

The perfect nap.

From 5:45 to 7:45 I slept, cuddled amongst my sheets and with the velvety caress of my green velour comforter whispering against my cheek. Light from the setting sun peeked at me in streaks through the blinds, throwing warm kisses across my pillow.
Someone had cranked the heat and a luxurious laze had settled throughout the entire apartment. I awoke slowly, turning over and slipping back into sleep a few times before actually opening my eyes. When I finally pulled open the blinds it was to a night sky and my own nap creased face reflected in the windowpane.

No comments:

sitemeter