Monday, December 31, 2007

Addendum:
I am a firm believer in the power of intention and also believe that I wrote the below post in a spirit of authenticity and positive intent. As such, the next morning, I found myself the recipient of what is oftentimes referred to as the law of attraction, the reverberation of my positive energy out into the world and back to myself, a point evidenced by the two party invitations I received for New Years Eve as well as the Sunday night dinner date I was asked to by a charming person…and all that within a day of having wrote the below post, discussing loneliness and single life. And now, off I trot to put on a pretty dress, tie up my hair and strap on my favorite pair of high heels. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Jamila said...

I firmly believe in the power of energy transformation...my energy transferred to hamgirl so that she might take a piece of my spirit and dance into the new year in fabulous shoes with a kick-ass attitude whilst I spent the eve bent over a toilet nursing a flu from hell...

sitemeter