Sunday, September 07, 2008

HAMGIRL T-SHIRTS IS BORN!!!!!!!!
http://hamgirl.bigcartel.com/

Several years ago, inspired by what seemed to be a shortage of subtle, classy t-shirts in the horse world, I hatched a plan to turn my sketches and designs into an original line of shirts, appealing to fashion forward horse women. It's taken a while, but here are the images of my first batch of "Hamgirl" original t-shirts!



These shirts will not fit baggily, they are not silk screened so that the design is all rubbery and textured...I put a lot of thought into their creation. Am totally open to feedback and suggestions, however, so let me know what you think!
Also, I have a limited number of these tees available for sale. Take your pick - American Apparel unisex size small or Tultex brand women's size large (fits me loosely)
Anyone interested, shoot me an email (hamshoegirl@gmail.com)
and visit my new web-store at: http://hamgirl.bigcartel.com/
where you can buy one of your very own!!!

P.S.
The sketch is my own, the quote is from Shakespeare's Henry V (gotta give the man some credit)
"When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk, he trots the air, the earth sings when he touches it, the basest horn of his hoof is more musical than the pipe of Hermes."

3 comments:

Chaggoholic.... said...

A well picked quote. The tee's grt as well....

Jamila said...

Can we make them into dresses?
The problem is I don't wear t-shirts...ever...
But I absolutely adore your creation, so much so that I would rather frame than wear it.

dare I say, poster size?

Allie said...

MUAHAHA poster sized, I love it.
Never fear, Lady J, there will be prints, hoodies (which perhaps will double as dresses?) following these shirts...

sitemeter